I could not wait to get this message out, and therefore am publishing it raw, with limited supporting information.
But I promise to send a subsequent post, under the DEVIRUSIZE series, that will explain what I have thoroughly research, questioned, and personally experienced in managing my health successfully for over 30 years, holistically, and through True Faith In God.
This post will be very raw and direct. Some may find that I am preaching. I am far from a preacher, but I do believe that I possess equivalent passion.
I do not mean to hate on anyone who chooses or has chosen to get vaccinated. You probably take many prescription drugs, and likely have had many vaccines. That is your right to, and I respect that.
But don’t hate on me for not choosing to get vaccinated. Don’t worry about me perhaps spreading coronavirus. You should have nothing to worry about. You’ve been vaccinated.
But as for me, I have not been vaccinated in my entire adult life, and my health is better than those that I know who have.
Apprehension of vaccinations and prescription drugs has done something unexpected to me.
- It has elevated my faith in God and my desire to strive towards, that which I will never fully attain but will never stop trying to, Spiritual Perfection.
- It has left me with a tremendous responsibility as well. I must strive to do everything as naturally (close to God’s paradise) as I can in terms of diet, lifestyle, exercise, connecting with nature, and stress management to show to God that I’ve honestly done my part to manage my own wellbeing, before sporadically running to man, whose motivator may be profit.
You see, God is the foundation of my healing regimen, all healing regimens.
Faith over Fear is too. With coronavirus and all the others to come, there is tremendous uncertainty. God is the answer to the uncertainty part. Our lifestyle, choices, and faith are the answer to the parts that we can control.
The coronavirus is not the big elephant in the room. There are many big elephants in this room including Faith, Honesty, and Gratitude for the magnificent body temple and paradise that God has given to us for a healthy, joyous life. Kevy.
I am not a doctor. I don’t pretend to be. But I am informed through research and experience, and from that, I form an opinion that I convey.
You must lean on your own experiences, research, and understanding. Also, it is important that you consult with your health practitioner before beginning any health, lifestyle, or nutrition regimen.
You must also believe in whatever protocol you choose to follow. Belief is a huge aspect of healing that is often not considered. True Faith is too.
Based on my experience, and research, no health regiment will work if you do not believe in it.
Please read our Medical Disclaimer if you have not already done so on prior posts.
I have many friends and some family members or people that I know who are informing me of that they have rushed to get the vaccine. I want to make it clear that I don’t plan to get the vaccine.
I have not received a vaccine in my entire adult life, not a flu vaccine, pneumonia, shingles, or any of them. It’s not that I don’t trust them. I believe that vaccines are the only solution for certain people. But I would hate that they would do, as most people do, take the vaccine, or take prescription medicine and lose sight of the fact that God has blessed us with a body that we should worship as we worship God himself. …Or as we would worship a precious jewel. Our body is a temple, holier than a church. It is our temple.
I cannot rush to medicine or vaccines without knowing in my heart honestly, I’ve done everything to treat my body as a temple.
I cannot rush to medicine or vaccines without doing all that I can, using the tools that God has provided, before taking prescription drugs or medicines. I presented many of the tools that I used in the Devirusize series.
In the next post, I’m going to talk about the rain forest or the ecosystem that exists in our bodies. God put it there. We don’t honor it, though. It’s called our microbiome. It includes bacteria, fungi, yeast, and parasites that come from the Earth. …That God-created. There are more parasites, bacteria, and yeast inside of us, more so than human cells. Some scientists consider our microbiome as a human organ because it helps to sustain our lives. In a sense, we’re more bacteria than we are humans.
Unfortunately, we become disconnected from that source, the source is the Earth, the cycle of Life. We fail to drink good water, eating good foods, (without a bunch of chemicals). All of these things either feed this good bacterium or it introduce this bacterium into our bodies.
The Sun serves an important purpose in our lives, the water we drink. Grounding gives us negative ions which are like taking in antioxidants through our feet. The oil that we use is so toxic that it is harming us, while we crunch down of crispy fried batter. Sure, they will say that it’s heart-healthy. But there lots of chemicals in the oil and foods in order for them to make it heart-healthy. So, then it is health hearty, but worse, toxic to our bodies.
It’s like vegan meat substitutes. Well, you’re not eating meat, but there are so many chemicals in the vegetables to make it taste like me that is just not healthy.
Sleep, stress, living in fear all produce chemicals in our bodies that can be antagonistic to our health.
I understand and respect everyone’s right not to take the vaccine. But more often than not, I find people taking vaccines, taking regular prescription drugs yet there not treating their bodies as the temple as they should be.
And one thing that goes without dispute is that a healthy body, leads to a healthy immune system, and a healthy immune system is associated with a healthy mind, healthy spirit, and a healthy body. Those with a healthy immune system are less susceptible to not only contract coronavirus, but less susceptible to the next coronavirus, and the next and whatever comes up that everyone freaks over, without examining themselves.
God has given us a perfect machine. No matter what man does he cannot create what God has created in our body temple. He cannot conquer it or the way the body reacts.
Most of our bodies have been manipulated, so that means that doctors are not dealing with the same entity that God created. Those who haven’t treated their bodies as temples are dealing with their choices which are limited. They have to continue taking more prescriptions, more vaccines, and doing more things that man introduces, ignoring what God has created and that with which He’s blessed us. So, these innocent victims may have no choice.
I would not suggest that everyone goes out to make the choices that I do in terms of my health. That is a personal thing that you must sort out with your practitioner, and with God. It’s exceedingly difficult to undo years of neglecting your body temple. It is exceedingly difficult to make your DNA act as though God intended it to when it has been constantly and repeatedly manipulated.
It is difficult for a person who does not eat well, who does not exercise, who does not get in the sun, who lives in a lot of stress to turn that around. It is even more difficult for them to undo these things when their doctor’s lab number says they’re doing well. But my understanding is that it can be done. I’ve done it years ago, but it did take discipline and patience.
But while they’re doing well under man’s control, they have relinquished, and not shown gratitude for the beautiful temple that God has given us all.
I will not take the vaccine unless some forced and then I’ll be pissed. I have never taken a vaccine in my adult life I live a healthy life
I choose to treat my body like a temple, as one aspect of my spirituality. I try to stay on a vibration where those things that God has blessed me with are not disrupted.
In the Devirusize series, I tried to present to you different protocols that I have followed, researched, calibrated. I always present you with scientific support, as well. I will do no less on the next post on our Microbiome. This is one reason why my posts are so lengthy.
But ultimately, it is your choice. If you choose to run to medicine, to run to vaccines, without making dramatic changes in your lifestyle, to me, it’s like not being honest with God. Again, my health practices are a part of my spiritual practices.
If I weren’t, I wouldn’t be able to say that I am utmost honest with God, when I pray for His healing. If in my heart and spirit, I can’t honestly say that I’ve done everything to worship my body as I worship the God in which I believe in, then running “the man’s” solution is my only choice.
But my spirituality is multi-dimensional. My health practices are my spiritual practices.
Please consider this the next time that you run for a vaccine or run for a prescription drug, that you are not just reacting to the excitement of man (Big Pharma) telling you that your numbers look good, when you know in all honesty, you’re not doing everything to make your mind, body, spirit, and soul whole with God.
This is Kevy. Thank you
Note: Not all of the following segments are audio-only to reduce space, and reduce the amount of editing that I must do to AI speech to text functionality.
I’ve been exposed to Corona. I’ve tested positive initially, and I tested negative repeatedly after that.
I didn’t have many symptoms when I tested positive. But in late 2019 I had what was called flulike symptoms. It was like the bad flu. I had the body aches. I had weakness and tiredness, but I didn’t lose my sense of taste or smell. And I didn’t experience many of the other aspects of coronavirus. I didn’t have a problem breathing. I simply recovered with rest, nutrition, drinking lots of good quality water, and taking lots of vitamin C, zinc, selenium, and vitamin D as well. I also took a lot of probiotics.
With that, rest, meditation, prayer, and faith, I got over it.
Initially, you would hear that doctors were recommending that those who have been exposed to the coronavirus, should step back from the vaccine, that they should allow the people who have not been exposed, as in 1st responders, and the ones most vulnerable, to take the vaccine first, and for people like me to wait until later. Well, that was right in order for me because that gives me time if I were to take it, to watch how it affects others, maybe a year or two later to decide if it’s something that’s necessary for me.
Also doctors and scientists are saying that the United States only needs to reach about 75% of the population taking the vaccine in order for us to achieve herd immunity. Well, again I can be that’s part of the 25% that does not receive it.
I can step back and not get the vaccine, allowing others who may be more receptive to it, and who may need it more. I can also be more discerned in deciding whether I trust the vaccine.
Keep in mind that if the vaccine causes problems as it did friends with high cholesterol, heart, liver, kidney, or diabetes problems, the treatments for all of those diseases will come from the same company that puts the vaccine out. There is lots of money for Big Pharma to make.
I know this from when I cared for my elderly mother, the medical community makes decisions for you with which you may not necessarily agree. Let me explain.
This vaccine has been noted by the medical and scientific community as being essentially the lesser of two evils, that the benefits of the vaccine are far greater than the side effects and the consequences. Well, I wanted to make that decision when I care for my mother.
I learned that there were medications that they wanted to give my 92+-year-old mother that they knew had dangerous side effects. And, when I questioned the doctors, they would say, “Well the benefits outweigh the risks.” “Your mother is in her 90s and those side effects may not affect her. She’s probably not going to be around much longer any way to be concerned about the side effects.”
I wanted to make that determination, not them! So, for me, the same applies to the vaccine!
I have a constitutional right to decide what’s done with my body and what I allowed to be done with my body. At this point, there’s a little bit too much uncertainty, and there are billions and billions of dollars being poured into this and billions in revenue that will result from this.
It is quite possible that billions of more dollars of revenue will result from the side effects of this vaccine
So let 75% of the population achieve herd immunity I won’t be taking the vaccine anytime soon. And, that 75% won’t have to worry about me not getting it, and perhaps transmitting the virus to them, because they would have taken it, and should therefore be protected. I guess. Kevy
Let me be frank with you about the coronavirus, actually with disease and illness, especially chronic disease, and illnesses.
In modern civilization, the coronavirus seems like it’s the big elephant in the room. But it’s not. People have died in massive numbers, greater than with the coronavirus since before the time of Jesus. Animals, plant species, they die in big number throughout time. This is what happens in the cycle of life. The cycle of life ends in death. If fact, if everything and everyone were to live, we would not survive for awfully long.
Those deaths fertilize the cycle of life, our Earth to repeat over and over again. Humans have died for thousands of years in big numbers. This is an example of God’s seasonal process. This is His cycle.
“We inherit the Earth, then the Earth inherits us.” – Kevy
Some are in that number, some are not.
With Corona the big elephant in the room, actually there a couple elephants, but the biggest elephant in the room that I begin with is that we are unhealthy! If we preserved our bodies like a temple, like a gift that God has given us, should be, we would not be in that number of those to die. We would survive like the species of plants we see that survived. They’ve survived thousands of years. …The animals that survive. We are unhealthy and are also greedy. We want our cake and to eat it too!
We literally want to eat that cake. We want to eat 3 or4 cakes. We want to eat that fried chicken.
It is now as it is when separating the flowers in the garden from the weeds. The weeds must fertilize the process.
Don’t be a weed this cycle or next. There will be a next. Realized that health and healing are about faith. It’s about embracing God, embracing the cycle of life that He has created.
It’s also about personal responsibility. It is about you being responsible for how you live, what you do, the intention to put out there, and the stress that you do or do not manage
It’s a question of whether your faith is really faith or whether you are living in fear.
Note: This is just an excerpt of the full audio essay. I got tired of editing AI transcription. Listen to the full audio essay below.
Honoring my body temple is like honoring God. Respecting my body temple is like respecting God.
My spirituality is multi-faceted. My health practices and lifestyle is an extension of my spirituality. I will continue to honor God, and the beautiful temple that He’s given me, the environment He’s given me to keep me healthy and whole.
I will not allow any distraction or toxicity to disturb this connection because then I’ll be like most Americans. I guess at this point almost 200 million Americans have gone outside of considering the blessings upon which God has bestowed on them for other solutions.
I think that God is the only answer I think that truly embodying a belief in God, not embodying a spirit of God Is an abomination of gratitude for the blessing of your magnificent bodies. That why I, like many, see their bodies as temples. Kevy
Please be patient with me on the next Devirusize segment. I plan to publish next. It will focus on our Microbiome and how important it is to physical and mental healing. It will include scientific support, as well. Even Big Pharma is doing research in this earn to find a way to capitalize on God’s medicine.
The list of prior posts that I provide below is a tall order to conquer.
I have not conquered all of these regimens myself, but I am grateful that I haven’t. It is like trying to get closer to God, you never get there, so you keep on trying.
- The depth of the list is significant for a reason: This is why most people give up! This requires too much of them. Then Big Pharma rolls around with one pill, or one-shot, and life is good. It’s even better, considering that often with that pill or shot, we change nothing in our diet or lifestyles.
- The dept of the list is significant for another reason: Following such a far-reaching plan requires True Faith and Belief in the midst of 75% or more of those around you who are doing the opposite.
You will even be distracted, tempted, and ostracized for choosing a road less traveled. Only unshakable faith will guide your steps on this path, on a journey that you may never reach, but for that very reason, you try harder and harder to get there. Kevy
Here is a list of prior Devirisize posts.
DEVIRUSIZE – Janet, STOP! – Give Me A Beet! – Another Mashup Post – …My Mind Goes In All Directions Simultaneously Sometimes
Devirusize – Take Off Your Shoes! – You Should Hit The Ground After Reading This Post! – It Will Give U Access To Calm, Healing & Love – When U Need It Most – Practice Grounding & Earthing
Lard Today, Grease Tomorrow! – Devirusize With Cooking Oils – 6 Ways To Evaluate Good & Bad Oils – Don’t Restock UR Oils Until U Read This!
De-Virusize With Water – Who Would A Thunk Dat Water Heals – De-Virusize Immunity With God’s Healing Waters
SHARE 15 Reasons Why No COVID19 Vaccine For This Black Man! – No Hating But The Vaccine Is For Those Who Take Vaccines & Prescription Drugs Just Because They’re Told To
SHARE – The Entire Universe Has Been Alerted To The New Season – All Are Uncertain – But Seasons Are Our Teachers – What A Magnificent Time For Reflection & Reconnection! – 7 Ways & More To Prepare For This Season
U Receive Blood Lab Reports On The Regular But Don’t Know What Da Hell They Mean – 5 Ways To Better Understand & Prepare For Blood Lab Reports
I Enjoy Being In Solitude More Than Being With People – Maybe I Love Myself Too Much? – It May Be Just For A Season – But I Prefer To Be By Myself Right Now
Spiritual Vs Religious – Oh Yea I’m Going There – Religious Drama – They Should Have Listened To Their Momma – 15+ Reasons Why I Question Religious Drama
Chillax To Heal Body, Mind & UR Spirit – How To Chill – Become Cooler Than A Fan! – Like Freddie The Lounge Lizard
SHARE! – Flipping The Script on Conventional Healing – Not Abandoning It – Just Complementing It With Truth
Slimmed-Down Whole Health Tips Sent In An Email To A Friend
You may wonder who am I to suggest health tips. After all, I am no doctor. I am glad that I am not. I offer the advice below without any monetary constraints or influences, unlike doctors.
But more importantly, I have survived incurable illnesses (pandemic), without the use of prescription meds. I have left my doctors feeling defied and spellbound, wondering how I was able to do it. God and I know how.
Well, my approach involves many rituals and protocols. But, most importantly, my prescription for healing includes healing the mind and spirit, along with the body.
Our fears, beliefs, confidence, lack thereof, and worry hurt our immune system. It can negate all the healthy things that you do. The mind is that powerful! This is scientifically proven.
In my opinion, God (as you understand him) has to be in your health regiment, as much as nutrition, diet, and exercise. Stress management must also be a crucial aspect.
Otherwise, most health attempts will fail. You must believe in miraculous healing in order to receive it. Believe to Receive…
I have taken my time to list those steps that I recommend to create a “well body”, one where it is nearly impossible for any dis-ease to survive. To focus on a specific illness is not always the best approach. It is better to create a “well body” environment that is not conducive to any illness.
The bottom line is that we must:
- Be wise in our lifestyle choices, diet, hygiene, exercise, caring for our body temple
- Trust the rest to happen through faith. Optimism is actually medicine in your body at a molecular level. Fear cause “fight or flight” in the body and therefore causes harmful chemicals to be released in the body.
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THE ABILITY TO BELIEVE, TRUST, AND HAVE FAITH IN THOSE THINGS THAT YOU CANNOT FULLY UNDERSTAND, DO NOT READ THE HEALTH TIPS THAT I HAVE PREPARED FOR YOU BELOW.
There are very few people on the planet who have survived a pandemic as I have for over 30 years. I know what I propagate is true, though experience. Most doctors do not have the actual experience. …Remember that.
I appreciate doctors and use them regularly, but namely for diagnostics.
I am no doctor.
But I am glad that I offer this information, not motivated by salary or profit, as they are. Additionally, in my health regimen Spiritual, Emotion, and Psyche health are critical. It is not considered with most doctors.
Kevy’s Recommendations To Safeguard Yourself Against Viruses & Bacteria Contagious Illnesses
This is still part of the same email. I am quite verbose. I hope you appreciate it on this most important topic.
- Liquids – Drink lots of hot liquids Ex: Coffee, soups, tea or warm water – take a sip of warm water every 20 minutes because this keeps your mouth moist and washes any virus that entered your mouth into your stomach with gastric juice will neutralize it before it can get into the lungs. Try to drink 70 – 150 ounces of water each day.
- Mouth Care – Gargle with an antiseptic (not popular mouthwashes, though) in warm water Ex: Vinegar, salt or lemon, peroxide – everyday if possible. Invest in a tongue cleaner. Clean your tongue every day.
- Washing and Baths – The virus attaches itself to hair and clothes, any detergent or soap kills it, but you must take a bath or shower when you get in from the street. Avoid sitting down anywhere and go straight to the bathroom or shower. If you cannot wash your clothes daily, hang them in direct sunlight which also neutralizes the virus.
- Reduce Stress Immediately – Don’t worry or be fearful. Meditate, pray, exercise, and trust God of your understanding once you have implemented prudent and wise illness-preventive steps. Studies have found that people exposed to these various kinds of stresses have changes in their immune systems. The research suggests that the immune system’s proliferation response decreases by about 15% and continues to decrease in chronically stressful situations. People exposed to chronic stress were found to have an increased likelihood of having colds, herpes outbreaks, and decreased antibody build-up following vaccines.
- Surfaces – Wash metallic surfaces very carefully because the virus can remain viable on these for up to 9 days – Take note and be vigilant about touching handrails and door handles etc. unless you’re keeping them clean or wiping them down regularly. A spray bottle of Hydrogen Peroxide, with water, and scented oil, and a paper towel works well for me. Bring it with you everywhere.
- Take Probiotics & Prebiotics – Amazingly, it’s estimated that within the body there are slightly more microorganisms than there are human cells, mostly concentrated within the GI tract. It’s now believed that overall gut health can contribute to overall health. This is why maintaining the integrity of the gut as well as overall gut health are crucial aspects of health. The presence of bacteria, specifically the “good guys” kind called probiotics, plays a role between the gut microbiota and immune system. Prebiotic foods are high in special types of fiber that support digestive health. They promote the increase of friendly bacteria in the gut, help with various digestive problems and even boost your immune system. Prebiotic foods have also been shown to improve metabolic health and even help prevent certain diseases. Probiotic Sources – Supplements, Yogurt, Kefir, Sauerkraut, Kimchi, Miso, Kombucha, Pickles, and Fermented Cheeses, Worchester Sauce, Fish Sauce, etc. Prebiotic Sources – Dandelion Greens, Jerusalem Artichoke, Garlic, Onions, Leeks, Asparagus, Bananas, Oats, Apples, Cocoa, Jicama Root, Flaxseed, Wheat Bran, Seaweed, etc.
- Washing Hands – Wash your hands every 20 minutes using any soap that foams and do it for 20 seconds and wash your hands thoroughly.
- Eat fruits and vegetables – try to elevate your zinc levels and not just vitamin C levels.
- It Starts with Sleep – Getting a good night’s sleep will help you keep your immune system healthy. The reason: Sleep helps your T cells stick to and attack infections. With less sleep, your T cells are less “sticky” and aren’t as strong in fighting off viruses.
- Add a Healthy Diet – Put away the candy and soda. – A well-balanced diet that includes lots of fruits and vegetables can help increase your immune function. According to the Cleveland Clinic, the three most important vitamins for your immune system are Vitamin C, B6, and E
- Exercise – A number of studies have shown that a strong immune system goes hand-in-hand with being fit. This doesn’t mean to go out and run a marathon — in fact, exercising too much and too vigorously can actually suppress your immune system for a few days while your body recovers. Moderate exercise can be good for your immune system.
- Other Treatments – Several studies have shown that acupuncture can have anti-inflammatory effects and can help boost your immune system. The ancient Chinese treatment uses tiny needles to stimulate certain parts of the body. Also, try moxibustion which uses heat instead of needles.
Corona – Mar 12, 2021 – Provided to YouTube by Ingrooves – Dlala Thukzin · DJ Tira · Worst Behaviour – Permanent Music
℗ 2020 Dlala Records (PTY) Ltd
Mapara a Jazz – Corona (official music video) #Lockdown #Corona #CoronaVirus #AmaPiano – Jul 15, 2020 – Mapara A Jazz
Note: You may use Google Translate to copy and paste, then translate any posts on this website, to over 60 different languages.
Being cognizant of international visitors, I want to do all that I can to communicate wisdom globally for all.