This is another one of those deep, heartfelt posts. I hope that you take the time to review it in its entirety. This is real talk. If it is not inviting to you, that is fine too. It is about being gifted. I Am. You can be too, by doing one thing. The gift has already been given to you by The Most High. Accepting it, and God’s desire for your use of this gift transforms you from merely being a gift recipient into being Gifted. I Am Gifted.
I’m gifted, I can now say!
How arrogant, narcissistic, and egotistical you may first say. But I believe that we all have a spiritual gift. God has endowed us all with a spiritual gift that cannot be taken away. It can’t be reversed. It’s in us all. It’s like death. Death is certain. There’s nothing that can reverse it. Our endowed gift from God in within us. Whether we accept it or not, it is still in us.
I know that I’m gifted. My confidence dwells in my willingness to accept the gift that God has given me. Proclaiming this is not based on any superior intentions. Many of us have gifts. We all have gifts that God has given us all. It is our dharma, a purpose, a mission. What makes us gifted, as opposed to just having a gift, is our willingness to acknowledge and accept that gift.
I will share with you some ways that led me to conclude that I am gifted, beyond just accepting god’s will, whatever it is for me.
For one, I tend to wake up at 3:00 a.m. every morning. It is not due to insomnia, but because I just wake up at that time naturally. I go to sleep early, and I find that this is the most peaceful time of all times, Now, that’s a sign of being gifted because that time is when spirits, good spirits, can reach us.
I ground a lot. I connect with the Earth. Usually, I sit by trees and squirrels come up to me. They are not frightened by me. I have squirrels and birds that come to my balcony, every single day.
I have visions too! I can see things before they happen, clearly. I poetically call it reading the wind. I know that I’ve predicted some things that have come and passed, some that we’re in the midst of now.
I am an empath. I feel others’ pain. Right now, I’m tossed between what my next endeavor will be. And, my standard litmus test is, that which serves God best. And the choices are not easy because what serves God best may not be the most lucrative choice, right now. And I still make the choice that is least likely to earn me the most money.
I help people all the time. I deliver my services, use my resources, my time, and put everything into projects for others, expecting no return.
Usually, I get none.
I know that I am gifted because I not only acknowledge God’s gift, but I also acknowledge his will for the use of my gift. Satan notices my gift. I am constantly being ostracized and challenged. Some people think I’m combative. Some feel that I’m controversial. Some think I’m crazy. Others may think that I am an alien. This is clearly a sign that I am gifted, that I recognize the gift, the Dharma, that God has planted on my heart. And, that I accepted it.
Beyond all else, my integrity, my word, is impeccable. It is a constant challenge working to improve my integrity. It is of the utmost importance to me. This is a sign that I’m gifted.
Being gifted is a blessing, but it’s also a challenge. Because in accepting God’s will, I have found that I have to endure many trials. Which at the time, when I’m in the midst of them, seem like a punishment. But if I endure, they end up being blessings. It makes me better and better. I am gifted.
What I’ll do in this post is provide you with ways to identify whether you are gifted, information about conflicts that being gifted may cause, and how to accept and become willing to accept the gift that God has given us all.
I am gifted. You are as well. It is my belief that we are all gifted or have the potential to be gifted.
I hope that you understand that saying that I am gifted is not narcissistic. You too have been blessed to proclaim the same.
I am simply certain that God exists, that he is in me, and that everything that I do must serve and honor that gift. I present different perspectives on being gifted. From the Christian, Hindu, to Islamic perspectives.
You’ve must judge for yourself whether you consider yourself gifted. There are many things on the lists below that will help you. On these lists, many items resonate with me 100%.
Why don’t you check? Maybe you will recognize that you too are gifted. Just accept that God has given you a gift, at the very least. Kevy
I Am Gif-ted & So Are You – A 100% Gif Video – Kevy Michaels – Jan 25, 2021 – Kevy Michaels
This video proclaims that I Am Gifted, totally relying on Giphy.Com gif files. More importantly, proclaiming that you are Gifted means more than just acknowledging the Gifts that God bestowed on us all.
To truly proclaim that you are gifted, you must acknowledge those gifts that we all have & accept responsibility to use your gifts to fulfill God’s will. Kevy
Poetrimony – Lord Have Mercy
Lord Have Mercy
By Kevy Michaels
Lord Have Mercy
For the mess, we’ve gotten in
Humans are acting like dogs
Dogs are kinder than
Their words are not their bond
They don’t do what they say
Hypocrites lie in your name
Truth is in
They say integrity really matters
But no one’s virtues are true
People are growing second heads
Lack of integrity
A-100 on my authenticity!
They lie through their teeth
Promises mean nothing
The ones to themselves
I reached out to bible-toters
They carry scriptures on their brains
I discerned that their real story
Is opposite of
I tried to reach out to my family
It was too late
…Too far gone
Give them a few cycles of Life
Surely, they’ll come back
I Stay to myself for comfort
Damn near become a recluse
Sincerely tried with the world
Giving up is
Little Red Caboose
Most times I am alone
Wishing for a true spiritual friend
I empathize with birds in a cage
People think that I’m
They think that Truth’s crazy
Will they ever understand?
They think my mindset’s hazy
Personally, I don’t
They believe whatever they’re told
It is such a pity!
Savoring over the slow drip of nectar
From the TV’s lactating
You’ve transformed my life
This is more than a passing feeling
It’s my acceptance of your gift and will
In return for
I believed that I was gifted
…Spirits kept sending messages to me
I knew that I really was
When Satan was not amused with
My eyes look to the sky now
Heaven nearly touches my hand
I plead to you
Pull them from the
Show them your mercy
They’re not blind
They just can’t see
Make their hearts fragile
Show them Life Seasons
Only Beautiful Gifts Remain
By Kevy Michaels
With the viciousness of cat 5 winds
Everything I possessed
Had disappeared quicker than it came
I was left naked and exposed
I stood proud & unashamed
Feeling no sorrow for myself
I would dare not up and run away
Instead, I was carefully observant
Finding comfort in the mission
That I now faced
I began to experience
Wisdom and grace
Both in unison
The prouder I stood my ground
The more I found beauty
Right where I stood
Tranquility was a greater gift
Than all I had loss
Wisdom gave me
I interpreted it all
In total silence
I desired harmony with God’s spirit
With Divinity I’d endure the test
Meditation & prayer carried my days
And on each one
I was immensely blessed
I found wealth
In unlikely condition
I was stripped naked
Until I had no shame
Now I’m with
The Most High spirit
Beautiful gifts remain
50+ Ways & Tips For Knowing That U R Gifted
Videos On Being Gifted From Different Lenses
5 Common Characteristics Of People Who Are Spiritually Gifted – Oct 15, 2020 – Slightly Better
- Seeing Visions – Daydreaming
- Having Vivid Dreams
- Awaken During The Most Spiritual Hour
- Emotional Randomly
- Sometimes Having Nightmares
Only A Spiritually Gifted Person Has These 7 Indications In Life!- Oct 10, 2019 – Li Motivate
- Strongly Sense Negative Energy – Walking Radar For Energy
- The Time Between 3 am & 4 am Is Challenging
- Animals Are Drawn To Them – They Sense Your Aura
- Emotions Affect Their Surroundings
- Strangers & Challenged People Often Approach Them
- Sense Seasons
- Lunar Cycles Affect Them
Sometimes The Devil Attacks Because He Is Afraid Of What’s Inside You! – Dec 28, 2020 – Grace For Purpose
- Gift Is Ineffective If Not Accepted
- We All Have A Gift & Purpose
- It Takes Determination To Carry A Gift
- Each Gift Comes With Battles – Evil Forces Distracted From Your Give
- Expect Opposition As A Sign Of Your Gift
- The More You Grow In Your Gift – The More You Will Be In Spiritual Warfare
- Evil Forces Fear You Realizing That You Are Gifted
- Use Your Gifts For God’s Glory – Thank The One Who Gifted You – Don’t Let Evil Stop You – James – 1:17
- Gift Is Translated As Grace à Favor – God’s Grace On Us
- Romans 11:29
- Being In The Will Of God – Takes Your Cooperation – Gifts Are Freely Given – But Not Being In God’s Will – That’s On You
- Those Gifted Can Team Up With God or Satan – Choose To Walk With The Anointed
- God Does Not Give A Gift And Take It Back
- You Must Be In A Receiving Position To Become Gifted – Ephesians 4:1
- Walk In The Manner Of The Calling
HOW TO IDENTIFY AND EFFECTIVELY USE YOUR SPIRITUAL GIFTS 🤔 ᴴᴰ – Jul 3, 2019 – Dawah Team
- Learn From Trials, Hardship & Sickness – Become Conscious Of Others With Similar Problems
- Get Into Your Feelings & Heart
- Helping Others – Generosity From God’s Wealth As A Custodian – Expecting Nothing
- Answer The Tests That You Witness & Find Yourself Around
- Feeling The Pain Of Others As A Duty
How to Know Your Dharma – Mar 6, 2018 – Integral Yoga
- Become A Child – Forget All That You Have Learned – It Is Easy To Change The Attitude Of A Child Unlike Adults
- Get Back To That Child-Like Condition – Innocents – Then You Are Able To Realize God’s Gifts
- Receiving Or Not Is Completely In Our Hands
- Faith Brings Everything To You
- Know Your Dharma By – Two Levels Of Dharma – The Highest Dharma Is To Know Thyself – In The Bible – Seek The Kingdom Within – Matthew 6:33 – The First Level Of Dharma
- Whatever Responsibility Given To You – Serve Humanity With That Using Your Natural Tendencies – Not For Your Sake – Second Level Of Dharma
- Don’ Compare Your Dharma To Others’ – Claim Your Own Dharma
- Don’t Worry About What Others Think – Just Ask If You Are Serving – Let Your Own Mind Appreciate You – If Your Conscious Is Please Ignore Others’ Reaction – They Judge You According To Their Level Of Understanding
8 Unusual Things That Happen Only To Spiritually Gifted People – Dec 30, 2019 – Mindful Living
- Social Admiration – But With Costs
- More Spiritually Sensitive
- Sense Energies – Your Spirit Must Prepare For This – Your Strength Or Could Break You
- Easily Overwhelmed
- Emotions Affect Your Surroundings – Affects Electronics & Animals
- People Keep Approaching You
- Can Barely Sleep Between 3:00 am – 4:00 am – This May Cause Anxiety – Meditation Is Helpful
- Nightmares & Dreams Feel Like Messages To You
- Lunar Cycles Affect You Most – May Feel Outrageous Energy
- Attract Animals
What is Dharma and How to Live It? – Sep 5, 2016 – The 3T Path
- Dharma Is Duty & Essence – It’s What Is Required Of You
- Duty Is Imposed – Essence Is About Who You Are
- Dharma Is Living Who You Are To Its Fullest
- When You Know Who You Are You Will Not Accept Duties Imposed On You – You Will Accept What Is You Should Be Doing For The World
- By Being Who You Are You Achieve True Happiness – This Is The Foundation Of A Spiritual Life
- Being The Best Of You Includes Not Being Sinful Or Evil
People With A Spiritual Gift Are Affected By These 10 Strange Things – Nov 7, 2019 – Slightly Better
- They Are Empaths – Sense Other’s Emotions Without Being Told
- Strongly Sense Negative Energy – Without Conversation
- Wake During Sacred Hours
5 Obstacles You Must Overcome to Fulfill God’s Purpose for Your Life – Apr 9, 2019 – THE BEAT by Allen Parr
- Age and stage in life. “I’m too young or too old.” Exclude ourselves at our given stage in life.
- Regrets from your past. Living in shame and regrets from your past.
- Having a lack of knowledge. “I don’t know enough to lead a ministry.”
- Personal insecurities. “I am not very good at leading, speaking, communication, etc.” God does not call the qualified. He qualifies the call.
- Disobedience. “I’m not willing to do this.” We are not willing to realign our lives and make sacrifices.
Note: You may use Google Translate to copy and paste, then translate any posts on this website, to over 60 different languages.
Being cognizant of international visitors, I want to do all that I can to communicate wisdom globally for all.
Contact us at email@example.com