Yesterday, I was nominated for the Liebster Award. I am very honored for this nomination.
I started the blog on a whim and have reached thousands via the blog and social media connections, and never expected such a response, let alone an award!
I take this honor as a sign to continue my dedication to inspire and inform. I am very appreciative and grateful.
This award serves as a welcoming, a nod of approval, from the blogger community. It’s a way to show a brotha some love, and to inspire and encourage me to continue in my efforts.
I accept this reward and the responsibility that goes with, namely completing the 5 required steps, which I did below, and continuing to honestly serve others.
1. Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
Thank you are the honor of being nominated for the Leibster Award. To me, this is a milestone moment for what will be a long journey and evolution, given that my blogging endeavor was once just a whim.
I have read and understand the terms of this acceptance.
Blog URL: http://toinspireus.com/
2. Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”.
3. Answer 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
Kevy Michaels’ List of Nominee Questions
Who is the most important person in the world to you?
God, Jah, The Creator, The Universe, The Lord, Jesus….
How can you change someone’s life for the better today?
Explain how various social services, healing, and spiritual mechanism operate, with no attachment to outcome.
What are the times you are most inspired, most motivated, most charged up?
Early mornings after preparing well, in advance the day before.
What is your purpose in life? Why do you exist? What is your mission?
I am a massager to the already enlightened, and to the marginalized. My mission is to inspire those who are receptive to my perspective that there is always hope, and that miracles, and God are real. I am a builder in a sense, but building a new more selective world out of dissatisfaction with the world that we’ve all created.
List 5 empowering beliefs you can take on to help you achieve your goals?
- Nothing Changes, If Nothing Changes
- Every day, Clean Slate
- Pet No Monkey (See post to understand)
- God is real
- The tougher the battle, the greater will be the victory
- If one does not grow over the years, they’re essentially dead, though they have life
What bad habits do you want to break?
I occasionally smoke MJ, consume MJ edibles, or MJ supplements. But it’s legal in Colorado….over 500 dispensaries. I still want to stop.
“As I travel on this merry-go-round, I am no longer having any fun.” – (excerpt from an original song, Circles)
What do you fear most in life?
Never completing God’s mission, for me.
If you have 1 million dollars, what would you do with it?
- Pay Bills
- Setup for Sustainability
- Fortify my social media ministry
- Start a nonprofit focusing on writing and creativity
- Travel Colorado and the US West
For every experience you get: What are the biggest things you have learned?
- Who I Am
- Who God Is
- Wisdom to do things differently if there’s a next time
What’s the top priority in your life right now?
Happiness, Health, Spirituality, Inspiring Others
What are you passionate about?
Our world…..It is simply amazing in spite of efforts to distort the magnificence of this rock that God suspended in the atmosphere.
I am also fascinated by how powerful we can be, when connected to the source vibration.
4. Provide 11 random facts about yourself.
- I am single, and am not sure if my spirit and creativity are compatible with a relationship or even a housemate. I am in the midst of one of the deepest oneness stages in my life and must be attentive to where spirit will lead me.
- I am afraid of success, and the disruption to my current peace. The last time that I was financially successful, I was very unhappy.
- I frequently volunteer. I have volunteered with over 7 nonprofits in the past 4 years. My mother asked that I help other people, “and don’t ask for nothing, nothing!”
- My father wanted to name me Francisco, after is Cuban grandfather. I have Cuban lineage on both sides. He committed suicide when I was only 8 months. I never knew him and therefore had a very close relationship with my mother, from the beginning of my life, until the end of hers.
- I used to work as a Systems Analyst for CNN in Central London.
- I don’t take any regular prescription or over the counter drugs. I follow alternative health practices daily and rarely take medications. If I have to, I do so for a short course of days, and naturally offset side effects.
- I believe in God and Miracles.
- I believe that my mother is watching over me, and interceding on my behalf with God.
- I believe that we all have special powers and access to our creator’s powers and the horn of plenty.
- I am very sensitive, but I’m getting better, though I fear becoming numb (like many) in the process.
- I am sincerely honored by the Leibster nomination. I am feeling that maybe this is a sign that I am onto something.
5. Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 1000 followers.
Here are the bloggers that I select to receive the next Liebster Award:
- QuantumMediocrity – Where Anything is Possible
- OrganicREADY – Healthy Eating for the Best YOU Ever!
- Sunsets Sunrise – Let’s be kind to one another
- ChaosNepal – Help Each other and get the Goal Together
- sustainability dharma – ecology, buddhism and other miscellany
- Hard Times Ministries – ministry Jesus Prison Hard Times Church Christ
- Be Blesstified – Minister Aldtric Johnson M.A.
- Mostly Black & White – It’s the Arts …
Chacalit’s Stuff – Stuff From The Heart
- Baking in the Burbs – Sweet and Savory Recipes from my House to Yours
- WEDNESDAY’S CHILD – A Writer’s Observations About Life: Figuring it Out as I Go…
Create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer.
List of Questions for New Nominees
- What is your reason for blogging?
- What is the best advice you have for newer bloggers?
- What is your favorite type of cuisine? Can you prepare it yourself?
- What task can you surely do that will cause you to lose track of space and time?
- Describe yourself in just 5 precision-selected words.
- Do you consider yourself as having been spiritually awakened? Explain why.
- What is your idea of a perfect day?
- What is your favorite childhood memory?
- At what age did you (or do you) feel you were/are happiest?
- Where are you most vulnerable?
- What were those things that you experienced, that confirmed for you that God is real?
6. List these rules in your post. Once you have written and published it, you have to inform the blogs that you nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it.
The Official Rules: Liebster Award
If you are nominated for The Liebster Award and you accept it, write a blog post about the Liebster award in which you:
- Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
- Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”.
- Answer 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
- Provide 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 1000 followers.
- Create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer.
- List these rules in your post. Once you have written and published it, you have to inform the blogs that you nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it.
Note: You may use Google Translate to copy and paste, then translate any posts on this website, to over 60 different languages.
Being cognizant of international visitors, I want to do all that I can to communicate wisdom globally for all.