This week’s quotes are on healing. It is a broad topic and rightfully so.
Healing is a broad area that involves multiple facets of action.
I am no doctor, but I know a lot about healing, namely from healing myself, and my mother, when I cared for her. I have followed alternative regiments for about 30 years, and take no regular prescription or over-the-counter medicine. But, I do a plethora of regiments, protocols, and lifestyle modifications, which too work like medicine.
I do know this, however, healing is holistic and comprehensive. Anything otherwise is merely treating.
You cannot expect God-inspired and Natural Healing as you would anticipate the ‘quick fix’ approaches that western medicine follow. Many of the variables which are instrumental to spiritual healing and natural healing, are off of doctor’s radar. Many don’t consider aspects of lifestyle and heal, that are pivotal to real healing, alternatively speaking.
For me, healing involves the Mind, Spirit, Emotions, Nutrition, Lifestyle, Spirituality, Exercise, Rest, Stress Management, and many other things. It does not manifest in just taking a pill or supplement.
For one, you have to believe in its powers, and be receptive to receiving healing. If one goes into a regiment discounting it, it will not work.
Also, if one does not have a healthy mind, they will not have a healthy spirit, and will not likely benefit from anything that I share on Health and Healing.
I am reluctant to share information of health regiments and nutrition for that very reason. I always include a disclaimer. I know what works for me, and for others who have shared. But, I am not sure if it will work for you, if you do not believe in the course, and are troubled emotionally, psychologically, stressed, or spiritually bankrupt, at the same time.
Healing is like God. There is no one thing that will save you. It’s in everything you do to reach him.
Since experiences healing, rebirth or spiritual transformation is about everything you do, not just one thing, it makes not real sense to try to pinpoint what worked. What are you going to do with this information, stop doing the other good things that you do?
…Healing our bodies, minds, and spirits is multidimensional, not one dimensional, therefore to achieve each, one must change the way they live, think, and the things they do.
“As with all information propagated, with health information, I have had personal benefits from, strongly believe in, and have found validity through research and personal testimonials.” = Kevy Michaels
Please see our disclaimer statement.
- “Behold, I will bring it health and healing; I will heal them and reveal to them the abundance of peace and truth.” – Jeremiah 33:6
- “Every human being is the author of his own health or disease.” – Gautama Buddha
- “Healing begins in our mind, and ends in the consciousness of our cells and molecules. We will never heal our bodies, without first healing our mind and spirit. “Healing is holistic and multidimensional. You won’t heal doing just one thing. We can only heal a part, by healing the whole.” – Kevy Michaels
- “Healing yourself is connected with healing others.” – Yoko Ono
- “Meditation can help us embrace our worries, our fear, our anger; and that is very healing. We let our own natural capacity of healing do the work.” – Thich Nhat Hanh
- “I’ve experienced several different healing methodologies over the years – counseling, self-help seminars, and I’ve read a lot – but none of them will work unless you really want to heal.” – Lindsay Wagner
- “And when I am ill, it is [God] who cures me.” – Ash-Shu’ara – The Poets: 26:80 – A supplication of Prophet Abraham)
Dr Deepak Chopra Holistic Healing Interview – 2,712 views – Raghunathan Srinivasan – Published on Apr 21, 2013
Interview with Dr Deepak Chopra on Holistic Healing [4 minutes]
Spirituality and Health : The Possibilities of Healing with Prayer – 5,598 views – NICABM – Published on Aug 10, 2012
Larry Dossey, MD explains how prayer can be a valuable spiritual healing tool for mind body medicine practitioners. Listen as Larry shares the research he has found on spirituality and health, distance healing, and the mind body connection. Prayer is a way to develop the mind body connection and promote spirituality and health.
By Kevy Michaels
A scratched wooden framed photo
…Me in it
In a long black wool coat
A top hat
A near empty half a gallon of whiskey in the background
Keys and mail in my hand
And front and center
A magical smile of happiness
…If only I knew then what happiness really was
Artwork on the walls
…reminding me of places I’ve been
And past loves with whom I shared them
Framed African batiks
A Matador in tight bright pantaloons
A sacred heart, next to Jesus, and Mary
Bibles and books on metaphysics
…Reminding me of my journeys
Holy water in a plastic bottle with a gold cross
Shrine to my mother
Incense, Oils, Resins
Hand Colored picture of my father
In oval craved wood frame
…I never knew him
…My evolution to wholeness
In my room alone
Loving God in me
Praying like my mother
A peaceful walk in the park
In the mountains
Reaching nirvana again
…Now my Healing begins